Maribor Open 2015 – INFORMATION
PRIZE MONEY for WDSF World Open Competitions:
- 1st place: 800 EUR
- 2nd place: 700 EUR
- 3rd place: 600 EUR
- 4th place: 500 EUR
- 5th place: 400 EUR
- 6th place: 300 EUR
13 adjudicators from 13 countries nominated from the organizer and confirmed by WDSF in all WDSF Youth, Amateur and Senior competitions.
Extra points WDSF WO Standard & WO Latin 105%
- Juvenile I born 2006 or later
- Juvenile II born 2004 or 2005
- Junior I born 2002 or 2003
- Junior II born 2000 or 2002
- Youth born1997,or 1998 or 1999
- Adult born 1996 or before
- Senior I one partner 1980 or before, other partner 1985 or before
- Senior II one partner 1970 or before, other partner 1975 or before
- Senior III one partner 1960 or before, other partner 1965 or before
- Senior IV one partner 1950 or before, other partner 1955 or before
Competitors in Youth and Senior categories can take part in the WDSF WORLD Open & Rising Star competitions.
Juvenile I couples can take part in Juvenile II competitions.
Junior I couples can take part in Junior II competitions.
Junior II couples can take part in Youth competitions.
WDSF dress regulations apply to all competitions!
WDSF Syllabus applies to all Juvenile competitors and all basic only competitors! (ONLY BASIC FIGURES ALLOWED)
Couples who are dancing basic in their national competition system can enter basic only competitions and open competitions.
Couples who dance in open categories in their national competition system can only enter Open competitions.
Open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF World Ranking list
Participation in A-class competitions 2015
In Amateur A ST and LA, Senior I A ST and LA, Senior II A ST and Senior III A ST at »MARIBOR OPEN 2015« only couples of the second highest national category of the national WDSF member federation with A-class competition book are allowed to participate.
Those competitions are open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF Ranking List.
Please contact the organizer on email: email@example.com
Please pick up your number one hour before the planned start of your competition.
Please make sure that the hills of your shoes are intact – ladies shoes have to have special protectors. We will control the shoes and will strictly prohibit any competitor whose shoes will not be intact to enter the dance floor.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ENTRIES: 4th December 2015
* Friday, only BASIC competitions – 15 EUR per person; BASIC + OPEN – 20 EUR per person
* Saturday/Sunday – 20 EUR per person
Please note that it is possible to compete in more than one competition in the same day without extra payment.