Maribor Open 2016 – INFORMATION
PRIZE MONEY for WDSF World Open Competitions:
- 1st place: 800 EUR
- 2nd place: 700 EUR
- 3rd place: 600 EUR
- 4th place: 500 EUR
- 5th place: 400 EUR
- 6th place: 300 EUR
13 adjudicators from 13 countries nominated from the organizer and confirmed by WDSF in all WDSF Youth, Amateur and Senior competitions.
Extra points WDSF WO Standard & WO Latin 105%
- Juvenile I born 2007 or later
- Juvenile II born 2005 or 2006
- Junior I born 2003 or 2004
- Junior II born 2001 or 2002
- Youth born 1998, or 1999 or 2000
- Adult born 1997 or before
- Senior I: one partner must have reached his or her 35th birthday or more in the calendar year (1981 or before – Senior Ib). The other partner must have reached his or her 30th birthday in the calendar year (1986 or before – Senior Ia)
- Senior II: one partner must have reached his or her 45th birthday or more in the calendar year (1971 or before – Senior IIb). The other partner must have reached his or her 40th birthday in the calendar year (1976 or before – Senior IIa)
- Senior III: one partner must have reached his or her 55th birthday or more in the calendar year (1961 or before – Senior IIIb). The other partner must have reached his or her 50th birthday in the calendar year (1966 or before – Senior IIIa)
- Senior IV: one partner must have reached his or her 65th birthday or more in the calendar year (1951 or before – Senior IVb). The other partner must have reached his or her 60th birthday in the calendar year (1956 or before – Senior IVa)
Competitors in Youth and Senior categories can take part in the WDSF WORLD Open & Rising Star competitions.
Juvenile I couples can take part in Juvenile II competitions.
Junior I couples can take part in Junior II competitions.
Junior II couples can take part in Youth competitions.
WDSF dress regulations apply to all competitions!
WDSF Syllabus applies to all Juvenile competitors and all basic only competitors! (ONLY BASIC FIGURES ALLOWED)
Couples who are dancing basic in their national competition system can enter basic only competitions and open competitions.
Couples who dance in open categories in their national competition system can only enter Open competitions.
Open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF World Ranking list
Participation in A-class competitions 2016
In Amateur A ST and LA, Senior I A ST and LA, Senior II A ST and Senior III A ST at »MARIBOR OPEN 2016« only couples of the second highest national category of the national WDSF member federation with A-class competition book are allowed to participate.
Those competitions are open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF Ranking List.
Please contact the organizer on email: email@example.com
Please pick up your number one hour before the planned start of your competition.
Please make sure that the hills of your shoes are intact – ladies shoes have to have special protectors. We will control the shoes and will strictly prohibit any competitor whose shoes will not be intact to enter the dance floor.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ENTRIES: 25th November 2016
* Friday, only BASIC competitions – 15 EUR per person; BASIC + OPEN – 20 EUR per person
* Saturday/Sunday – 20 EUR per person
Please note that it is possible to compete in more than one competition in the same day without extra payment.