Maribor Open 2014 – INFORMATION
PRIZE MONEY for WDSF World Open Competitions:
1st place: 800 EUR
2nd place: 700 EUR
3rd place: 600 EUR
4th place: 500 EUR
5th place: 400 EUR
6th place: 300 EUR
13 adjudicators from 13 countries nominated from the organizer and confirmed by WDSF in all WDSF Youth, Amateur and Senior competitions.
Extrapoints WDSF WO Standard & WO Latin 105%
• Juvenile I born 2005 or later
• Juvenile II born 2003 or 2004
• Junior I born 2001 or 2002
• Junior II born 1999 or 2000
• Youth born1996,or 1997 or 1998
• Adult born 1995 or before
• Senior I one partner 1979 or before, other partner 1984 or before
• Senior II one partner 1969 or before, other partner 1974 or before
• Senior III one partner 1959 or before, other partner 1964 or before
• Senior IV one partner 1949 or before, other partner 1954 or before
Competitors in Youth and Senior categories can take part in the WDSF WORLD Open & Rising Star competitions.
Juvenile I couples can take part in Juvenile II competitions.
Junior I couples can take part in Junior II competitions.
Junior II couples can take part in Youth competitions.
WDSF dress regulations applies to all competitions!
WDSF Syllabus applies to all Juvenile competitors and all basic only competitors! (ONLY BASIC FIGURES ALLOWED)
Couples who are dancing basic in their national competition system can enter basic only competitions and open competitions.
Couples who dance in open categories in their national competition system can only enter Open competitions.
Open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF World Ranking list
Participation in A-class competitions 2014
In Amateur A ST and LA, Senior I A ST and LA, Senior II A ST and Senior III A ST at »MARIBOR OPEN 2014« only couples of the second highest national category of the national WDSF member federation with A-class competition book are allowed to participate.
Those competitions are open for couples who are not in the top 50 on the WDSF Ranking List.
Please contact the organizer on email: email@example.com
Please pick up your number one hour before the planned start of your competition.
Please make sure that the hills of your shoes are intact – ladies shoes have to have special protectors. We will control the shoes and will strictly prohibit any competitor whose shoes will not be intact to enter the dance floor.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE ENTRIES: 28th November 2014
* Friday, only BASIC competitions – 15 EUR per person; BASIC + OPEN – 20 EUR per person
* Saturday/Sunday – 20 EUR per person
Please note, that it is possible to compete in more than one competition in the same day without extra payment.